The Friday Five Tells a Tale (Tail)

On Wednesday night, we had quite a bit of rain, and although it was pretty humid it was still rather cool as well. Cool weather makes the cat whiny. She whines at me to go sit on the sofa, so she can curl up in my lap and sleep cozily. Well, this week did not give me many opportunities to lounge on the sofa, and that night she was out of luck.




So she climbed on top of the kitchen cabinets, where she could look down on me as I sat working on the laptop in the dining room/office. . .

. . . and she sulked, in "loaf formation," with her feet tucked beneath her.




She realized she could see out the patio door a little bit from her vantage point. . .





. . . but the hard work of sulking and craning her neck was making her a bit tired.





Zzzzz. . .



THE END


Hope you have a restful weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts