Final Thoughts During the Final Hours of Vacation

--The time off went way too fast.

--Come to think of it, part of the bummed-out feeling between Christmas & New Year's came from the fact that Younger Sister left early last Sunday morning without saying goodbye. I hate it when she does that but that's her M.O.

--The past few days, I have been on some serious late night "writing benders" in connection with the novel I'm still trying to finish. (Perfect timing.) I don't know what I'm going to do when I go back to school--it's really not a good idea to lose track of time and be up until 1 a.m. writing when I have to get up at 5 for school.

--It's not that I don't want to go back to school. I just wish there could be a way to ease back in before I have to deal with certain students who make it clear they didn't want school to start again just yet.

I'll keep you posted on how it all goes. Hope you have a good Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts