Indulge/Resist Day

Indulged: A timeout with Bookshelves of Doom in the midst of library chaos.

Resisted:
Telling my "favorite" third-period-free seniors what I really thought when they asked me if I'd miss them when they're gone. (Nah, they're not that obnoxious. . . most of the time.)


Indulged: Killers CD/DVD at the bookstore while looking for b-day present for Younger Sister

Resisted:
Ally McBeal Season 1 box set


Indulged: Gave empty tuna can to The Cat while I made dinner.

Resisted:
Any lovey-dovey attempts by Cat to get a taste of dinner.


Indulged: 3 chocolate cookies

Resisted:
cookie #4 (or 5 or 6, for that matter. . . even if they do contain fiber)



I'd say it was a pretty successful day.

Comments

ccr in MA said…
Indeed, very balanced!

Sometimes just biting your tongue can be a huge achievement.
Dave E. said…
Good list. I've been getting into the resist thing a little more lately. I'm surprised at my lack of crankiness.
Kate P said…
CCR--no kidding! I do try to be diplomatic at all times.

Dave--you must be resisting the proper things then. Good for you!

Popular Posts