Consider This an Early Friday Five
1. Three days of rain can wreak havoc on an elementary school. (Read: no outdoor recess.)
2. While the side job I started in the Spring has brought in virtually no money since the beginning of Summer, I made $20 selling two items in the last six weeks on Half.com. Go figure.
3. The Stompy-Barkingtons' animal cruelty/noise level hit record highs in both volume and duration--twice--this past week. The community manager has received complaints from more than just me this time, I think, but we'll see if anything comes of it. I'm just tired of being the one to complain, but I don't think I should have to listen to 20-40 minutes of carrying on. . . be it a dog with separation anxiety and possibly crated improperly or idiot brothers bodyslamming each other and shrieking while I'm trying to eat my dinner without having to wonder if the ceiling's gonna fall on my head.
4. This book looks like a funny story just from the title alone, even if I'm not 10 or 11 years old.
5. I get to wear a Phillies t-shirt to school tomorrow because they did an awesome job last night. (Did I watch? Nooooo! Too nervous.)
5-1/2. Words can't express how good it is to be at the end of this week.
Even if it means I have to get up on Saturday and "clean all the things" before I get to have some fun.