Three Little Things That Made Me Happy Today

My car has made it to 96,000 miles.  (Two years ago, I wasn't too sure it was gonna make it.)


Got my first paycheck of the school year.


A couple of my former fourth graders (now fifth graders) saw me in the hallway and were a little bummed when they suddenly realized they don't have a regularly scheduled weekly class with me this year.  (They'll still see me each week to get their books, but still, that's sweet.)




Hectic weekend ahead of me, but at least it will keep me out of trouble.  I think.
  

Comments

ccr in MA said…
How great that the kids were sad about that! That has to make you feel good.

I am geekishly pleased that my own cat, approaching 66K, will thus reach 66,666 soon. I want a picture of that!
pamlovesbooks said…
yay paychecks!!!!!!
Kate P said…
CCR--Heh, maybe when you reach 66,666 I will be at 99,999. Um, maybe if I go to Jersey a couple times or something.

Pam--You said it, chica!

Popular Posts