Yup, It's Monday

My department was called in for a meeting this morning by the boss of my boss. That usually means somebody's leaving. Sure enough, one of my favorite people is leaving. I'm happy for her but sad to have her as a co-worker for only a few days longer. (I hope we'll continue to be friends.) The person I previously mentioned who doesn't seem to want to learn, has an eye on the open position. Well, not necessarily the work, but the office, the pay, and the opportunity to forsake use of the program that is my responsibility. I don't know what will happen, but I'm really hoping it's all for the best.

In the meantime, I have a ton of school assignments for the week. It's crunch time, for sure. So posting most likely will be light. I think the grades have to be handed in by the 24th, so until then, between school and moving, things will be hectic. (I guess it's just as well the phone isn't ringing off the hook.)

I started assembling my blogroll to cheer myself up--and to stop staring at my assignments blankly--but it has a ways to go. Now, though, it's time to pull a couple more things together and then try to get some sleep. Still having bad dreams, and still being awakened several times during the night by my annoying downstairs neighbors. This too shall pass.

Comments

Mr. Bingley said…
Hope things go smoothly! Getting grades done stinks. Especially on top of all the other stuff.

Popular Posts