1. Library conference tomorrow, almost all day.
2. Younger Sister is in town for a visit. I had chicken cacciatore (one of my favorites that I must have Mom teach me to make) with her and our parents tonight.
3. Older Brother and SIL decided to arrange a belated anniversary dinner for our parents on Sunday. None of us has ever been to the restaurant they chose, but I've heard from other people it is good. (In a somewhat surprising but very thoughtful move, Younger Sister sent me a side e-mail telling me not to worry about paying my share of dinner because she knew I was dealing with The Cat's medical expenses. Very sweet of her.)
4. I still haven't listened to the CD to help me learn a bunch of new music for First Holy Communion and, practice is next Wednesday.
5. Gee, I kinda can't remember having a vacation recently. I am exhausted.