A Bit Subdued Today

Maybe you were like me today and you woke up a bit crabby. (Maybe unlike me your reason wasn't that a cat had been nudging/purring/slobbering on you well before the alarm clock was set to go off. Stupid winter "I'm cold! Feed me more!" feline drama.)

Let me tell you, after a few minutes with the morning news on the radio, that crabbiness turned to sadness. Aching.

I really have nothing to complain about. So I prayed a lot and gave what I could.

If you're looking to help, here's a great post (h/t Amy Welborn).

Still praying.

Comments

Mr. Bingley said…
It's just so awful what has happened to those poor folks. They just can't catch a break.
Annie Coe said…
I know what you mean, no matter how badly the day may go, nothing at all to complain about. It is so sad and so heartbreaking.

Popular Posts