About That Wedding

The bride and groom were really cute. Both medical residents (or soon to be), I think.

The groom's brother? Very, very cute. (My dad was giving him sartorial advice about wearing his jacket open because he had a full-length vest. Yup, that's my dad.)

The bridesmaids wore long purple dresses. . . and I'm pretty sure the bride's nails were painted purple to match those and her purple bouquet. It sounds weird in theory but it looked kinda cool.

I lost my place during that dumb song but nobody noticed. I rocked "You Are Mine" (the only Haas song I like) so everything after that was gravy.

When we left church and went to my dad's car, there was a parking ticket on the windshield claiming his car was parked too close to the bus drop-off. So not true, but hey, it's the end of the month and there are quotas to be made.

I hope he doesn't have to pay it--we have other plans for our gig money.

I know what I'm gonna do--a spring pedicure, and the rest squirreled away to savings.

It's all about balance.


Comments

ccr in MA said…
Glad to hear that it went well (aside from the ticket). Have a good weekend!
Kate P said…
Thanks, CCR--you too!

Popular Posts