Vacation Time!!!

It took me a few days, but the realization is starting to sink in: I don't have to go to work this week! Yay!

I'm trying to keep my computer time to a minimum, mostly to try to get things done around the apartment (i.e. restore order post-Hurricane Finals), but also to see if I can get the treatment I got for my back last Wednesday to "stick." It's good not to hurt, and the less time I spend being hunched over a keyboard, the better. I also have to see about getting my background check done so it's reported to the schools in time for the Fall. And of course I'll do some fun things to shake off the stress from the office. I had a pretty good time at a family picnic yesterday--I think that delicious meal of hot dog, macaroni salad, and lemon squares (Arwen's recipe) was offset by participating in my niece's newly invented game of passing each other while we're running up and down the driveway. She is delightfully bossy.

That said, I have posted the first installment of my reflections on my high school reunion and hope to get the rest done in the near future.

I'm not even sure why I wrote this post (and I'm hoping it's not making anybody who has to work feel bad!), but sometimes I wonder if out of habit I have to "let people know where I am." You know, because I'm single and I figure somebody ought to worry if they don't hear from me and I'm not where I'm supposed to be. Ha.

Comments

Annie Coe said…
Have a great relaxing time off. Thanks for coming to my blog and commeting :-).
Lizzie said…
Have a fantastic week! Also: thanks for the milk-free tip.

Popular Posts