The Friday Five: Lovey-Dovey Edition

A few hours on the cash register yesterday made me a bit cynical about the so-called holiday tomorrow, mostly because I rang up weird stuff like this and this. . . oh, and this (which I think may not be holiday-related). A blind dude bought that last one and I'm still scratching my head.

Anyway, Happy Villain did a great love- I mean, "wuv" post, and I felt a bit inspired to do one of five things I love this week:

1. I love that Jen is blogging again. She's a smartie and has a wicked sense of humor.

2. I love that I got to go here (strong language alert) to blow off some steam about something annoying me to death this week.

3. I love that a co-worker took me out to dinner tonight (yum) to celebrate my new job. And that she validated my overall impression of our workplace and its current culture.

4. I love this site for helping a friend of my aunt adopt a dog, a senior one who needed a lot of loving care. They are so happy together.

5. I love that I'm pretty much O.K. with my plans for working on my writing, chinese food, and cocktails tomorrow night.

Hope you have the kind of weekend you love.

Comments

Popular Posts