Life of the Potty


I have no explanation for this.

Comments

Lizzie said…
Keeping it warm for you? Love the shower curtain! :)
Lindsay said…
I agree with Lizzie! Cute shower curtain!
nightfly said…
i r on ur shauer curtin
u cant sees me
Mr. Bingley said…
You won't be needing this anytime soon...
Maggie May said…
Cute.

I wanted to drop by and say thanks for your kind words on my blog yesterday. I really appreciate the support. I am sorry I have been MIA from here (taking all the support and not giving any). It is one of the joys of tax season...disappearing from the face of the earth. I have not forgotten how wonderful my blog friends are. Thanks again.
Kate P said…
Lizzie & Lindsay--that shower curtain was a Christmas gift (along with a matching set of appliqued towels) from my sister, the year I moved out of my parents'. I love it, too!

'Fly--hahahaha. She was born with camouflage and she knows it.

Bingley--actually, I *did* need to, and that's how I discovered her!

MM--aw, you're welcome. I know what it's like; my uncle is a CPA and has his own firm. We know we won't see him until after the first extension is past!

Popular Posts