What does my car trash tell you?
- 7 empty water bottles
- about a dozen old parish bulletins from at least 2 churches
- the Kohl's ad from when I went Christmas shopping on December 8
- the Kohl's ad from when I went shopping with Mom last week (O.K., that one was hers and she left it behind, the litterbug)
- my "thanks for the interview" fax to my now-employer
- a birthday coupon for Macy*s (from, uhhh, October. . .)
- the supposedly infrared (but non-functional) ice scraper Mom gave everybody for Christmas in 2007
I think it says it's been too darn cold all winter to stand outside and clean my car.