Teaching Cert Home Stretch

After a nearly four week wait for a doctor's appointment. . .

. . .two painful hours in the doctor's office. . .

. . .some quick thinking on my part to get the HR department from one of my student teaching schools to fax the TB test results to the office. . .

. . .having to overcome my initial panic and annoyance with myself for not realizing the dr. needed to see them, having left my copy at home and some tears and prayers. . .

. . . only some postage, a $40 money order, and my graduate advisor stand between me and that teaching certificate.

This poodle has jumped through enough flaming hoops. Let's just hope a good job is on the other side of them.

Comments

Dave E. said…
I hope all goes well with your graduate advisor. I'm sure there will be a good job coming your way. Hang in there.
Kate P said…
Thanks, Dave!!! :)

Popular Posts