Alphabet Meme

I'm probably the last person on the WWW to do this, but I saw it at Amy G's and stole it (gasp!).

A. Attached or Single? “Attached” sounds so. . . surgical. Um, single, I guess.
B. Best Friend? Applications are being accepted at present. . .
C. Cake or pie? Pie, because it’s usually safer allergy-wise and not as sweet as cake. I like it when my mom makes apple or blueberry.
D. Day of choice? Yak Shaving Day.
E. Essential item? Bottle of water. I have one with me almost all the time.
F. Favorite color? Depends on the context but sky blue is nice.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms. When I was a kid a friend got a gummy bear stuck up her nose. Not sure how it got there, but the memory is off-putting.
H. Home town? I’m living in it.
I. Favorite indulgence? Salon pedicure. Not too bank-breaking.
J. January or July? Neither.
K. Kids? Not yet.
L. Life isn’t complete without? The silent e?
M. Marriage date? TBD!
N. Number of brothers and sisters? One of each.
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges make better juice, apples make better pies. Tie.
P. Phobias? Balloons. Don’t ask.
Q. Quotes? One of my favorites: “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”
R. Reasons to smile? Too random to list, but a consistent one is when I’m on the road and I see a car with a dog sticking its head out the window.
S. Season of choice? Autumn
T. Tag 5 people: No thanks, not into pressuring my blogfriends.
U. Unknown fact about me? I had the lead in my third grade play. I was Miss Louisa who taught in a one-room schoolhouse and foiled some train robbers via a spelling bee.
V. Vegetable? Just about any of them as long as they’re not overcooked.
W. Worst habit? Staying up late when I know I'm tired.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? (reaching, aren’t we?) Most recent was x-rays at my dental check-up. No cavities!
Y. Your favorite food? Too hard to settle on one, but Christmas Eve is one of my favorite dinners.
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra. Yeah, like you couldn’t tell.

Comments

Popular Posts