Ashley reached out from her little apartment and tagged me for the “Six Truths/Facts/Quirks About Me” meme. The rules are:
* Link to the person that tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
* Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
* Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. Since moving out of my parents' home in 2002, I have lived in six different places. Five, if you consider that the current one is in the same community (different building) as place #2.
2. I have had a cat continuously since the age of ten. That's more than two-thirds of my life.
3. The first real rock concert I attended was in 1993. My friend from school was a whiz at winning radio station contests and invited me to go. Frank Black, The Cranberries, and The The were on the bill, but The Cranberries canceled due to illness. (I saw them later that summer.)
4. The first time I went on a casino trip, I won over $200. (Beginner's luck.)
5. Having been heavier than my younger sister pretty much all my life, for the past two years or so I finally have been able to wear the same size pants she does. (And I have no problem with hand-me-ups!)
6. I started writing a novel when I was a teenager and finished it my first year of college. I've been revising it in chunks (with long dry spells in between), and one of these days I'll be content with it. And finish the sequel. I fully expect to be published someday!
I'm just gonna tag WordGirl because she tagged me on the previous one.