Please forgive me if I'm still a little incoherent from yesterday's events. . . I'm all over the place today. In fact, I've got at least five different feelings going on:
1. Shock. As in, What did I just do?
2. Lightness. Going to school, and having to leave my job as a result, was a big burdensome secret I'd been carrying for quite some time.
3. Doubt. See also: Doubt, Self.
4. Gratitude. Many people have been very supportive--especially those of you who have been cheering this past week. I don't know how I got this far; I don't know how I'm managing to do this. But somehow it has been made possible, and I'm doing it. It is amazing and I am tremendously grateful.
5. Exhaustion. Pick any variety. I don't think I'm going to make it past eleven, for the first time in a long while. That's O.K.
Let's get this weekend started.